Ultra-Trail Australia is a challenging 100km running event which is held in the magnificent Blue Mountains in New South Wales.
Local and international runners come to NSW each year to take part in this endurance event with hundreds of competitors making the trek around the challenging course.
Ultra-Trail Australia 2021, Dates, Entry Prices, Course Maps, Event Schedule
Spectators are welcome to come and watch the event and there are a number of great vantage points including:
– The Start and finish at Scenic World
– On foot along Cliff Drive between Violet Street and Katoomba Falls Road
– Between the 6.2km to 6.4km mark where the route goes through the Scenic World boardwalks.
– Checkpoint 3 (Megalong Valley)
– Checkpoint 4 (Katoomba Aquatic Centre)
– Fairmont Resort Water Point (Fairmont Resort, Leura)
– Checkpoint 5 (Queen Victoria Hospital, Wentworth Falls)
There will be a festival held opposite the main auditorium where there will be plenty of food, drink and product stalls. There will also be a dedicated kids zone with heaps of fun activities including arts and crafts, jumping castle and scavenger hunt.
Please see below important information regarding the event schedules and the 100km course map.